The 6-Minute Diary for Kids
- Going through life with more GRATITUDE & a POSITIVE MINDSET: Numerous studies show that gratitude is one of the simplest & most effective keys to a happy & fulfilled life. With this gratitude journal, kids learn to focus on the positive things in their lives.
- Providing PREVENTION & MENTAL HEALTH: Gratitude, mindfulness, a positive mindset or a healthy way of dealing with feelings - most people only deal with these when they feel unwell. With the help of thoughtful reflective questions, children develop the most important routines for emotional intelligence, happiness & mental balance from a young age.
- LEARNING TO COPE BETTER WITH DIFFERENT EMOTIONS: It’s been proven that children are happier in the long term when they can understand and process the full range of their emotions. This happiness journal is one of the best presents for girls and boys, because it teaches them to express their true emotions, and to deal with them more consciously.
- Strengthening SELF CONFIDENCE & RESILIENCE: This kids diary fosters a so-called GROWTH MINDSET which helps kids to recover more quickly from setbacks. Decades of research have shown: children with a growth mindset tackle challenges with curiosity, they turn their desires into reality in the long term, and they go through life more with more resilience & courage. Mindset is everything. Teach it early.
- GIFT for GIRLS & BOYS (Age 6-12) : Whether daughter or son, niece or nephew, grandchild or favourite child: put a smile on the face of your favourite child! The first kids journal that teaches children the most important building blocks for happiness – in a simple & playful way. Give away more gratitude, mindfulness & joy!
PERFECT MIX OF …
... AND STRUCTURE
Customer Reviews (% reviewsData.profile_link_title %)
(% authorFirstLetter(review.author) %) (% review.author %) verified
Click to Zoom
Click to Zoom
(% review.date_time_str %) Verified Purchase
((% review.thumbs_count %)) Helpful
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted